Sunday, July 13, 2008

Late night update

We are in Seattle, at our friend Travis P.'s sister's house. The boys are sleeping on the floor and I am in the couch, all in the den. Joe and Mack are arguing about what being a 'disciple' of a musical figure means. Mack claims to be a disciple of Charlie Haden, and Joe was refuting with the example of Chris Thile 'disciples' being waaayyy more legit. We need to go to sleep, this is just getting ridiculous. Mack just used the word guffaw. More proof of cabin fever. Or a gaudy vocabulary. 

I just wanted to update quick, so I don't fall behind. I'll post a better one later, with pics and better info. We have spent a collective amount of over $200 on music alone. These hip cities are dangerous. Do not go to Everyday Music in Portland or Seattle. Or wherever else they have them. It is a dangerous, lethal store. The vinyl section is particularly treacherous. Once the trip is coming of an end, we'll make a post with every single item of music we have gotten. It will take up the entire page. 

We also visited the largest bookstore in the world, equally amazing. Powell's books in Portland, it takes up an entire city block. Joseph bought a copy of Ender's Game, and I got a cool old copy of Lady Chatterly's Lover, recommended to me by my friend Kaylee. I have yet to read it, but it sounds great.

We went to the Experience Music Project and Science Fiction Museum today, right below the Space Needle. It was very cool!

Our Seattle house concert got cancelled but we've arranged one here at our host's house in place. Address upon request only. There is still room, if you read this and decide you'd like to come.

Better blog soon, everyone is snoring and I'm sleepy!

Love,
Kelsea "For the last time, it's not 'Chelsey' " Little

3 comments:

Zachary Young said...

I'm sure it won't be the last time. [smiley]

Nells Vintage House said...

Dear Wrong Trousers we hope your tour is going great. We can't wait till you come back to San Diego. Best of luck to you!

-Janell and Eric

Benjamin said...

I love your music. I'm a french boy (living in France :) ) but I hope, one day, see you.

@ bientôt