Sunday, July 6, 2008

7/6/08, San Fransisco

2:47PM - I just wanted to include this picture of Charlyne's awesome curtains. I was extremely envious.

Right now, we are sitting at Joseph's aunt Fran's huge beautiful house in suburban San Fransisco. We forgot to bring flowers for our hair, but I think the locals will forgive us. We stopped by to have lunch at Fran's husband's work party for residents at his hospital, and we're going to play for them in a little bit. I have a big delicious veggie burger in front of me. Yum!

Last night's show at Linnaea's was GREAT! There was a small but really attentive crowd, I swear they listened to each and every word. We sold lots of albums again, and many people donated to our little box. THANKS!! You helped us eat dinner. THAT is a whole other story... let me digress for a moment...

If you ever make it out to San Luis Obispo, you must promise me that you will take the time to go to this restaurant... this restaurant is not so much a restaurant, it's really more of a heaven on earth for those not allergic to potatoes. Make your way to Bel Frites. This amazing place is devoted to making french fries, but that's not all. They have an extensive list of seasonings and dipping sauces, and suggest pairings for overwhelmed customers, which we certainly were. We had Thai seasoning with peanut sauce, garlic seasoning with roasted red pepper sauce and lemon pepper seasoning with ranch sauce. That was only a small dent into the magnificence that is BEL FRITES.

Anyway... we drove to Salinas after dinner and drove to San Fran this morning. Oregon tonight! Talk soon.

KRL

1 comment:

Amber said...

Dear The Wrong Trousers,
I just now found out that you played in Portland tonight. I'm sad. I didn't know you were until it was too late, one hour and forty-nine minutes too late.
Love,
Amber

PS I hope it was a good show!