Sunday, July 20, 2008

Home.

We arrived in San Diego last night, around 9PM.

Being true San Diegans, the very first thing we did was get a REAL burrito. God bless El Zarape. We had some seriously bogus mexican food North of L.A. We ate with smiles on our faces, and were elated as we breathed in the sweet air of our home town. It feels good to be back. Even as we walked to our car, the Sea World fireworks seemed to welcome us home. I love my city.

We had a most excellent adventure, these are memories I will carry in my heart for the rest of my life... images and sound clips of my two amazing bandmates that I could never forget in a million years. Including Mack fashioning an Oreo Cakester box into a sort of junk food crown on the drive home, or Joseph trying to guess 'Orville Redenbacker' during a thrilling game of '20 Questions'.

I would love to always remember our band as we are now, no matter what happens in the future. Young, hopeful, enthused and ever deticated to our love of playing music. To Mack and Joseph I would like to say, thank you for everything. I love you both very much. And to our fans and friends, everywhere in the world, I want to say one last time, this would not have happened without you. Thank you for this life-changing opportunity, we all love you so much.

Until next time,
Kelsea

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love you, chelsea.

Anonymous said...

did u read it?